What’s on, what’s new!
1 . The stages completed from Montélimar to the Mediterranean Sea:
See the 2 new sections :
- Avignon – Sète (140 km)
- Avignon – Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhône (169 km
See the 4 completed stages :
- Stage 16 : Avignon – Vallabrègue Beaucaire (17 km)
- Stage 17 : Saint-Gilles – Aigues-Mortes (14 km)
- Stage 18 : Aigues-Mortes – Palavas-les-Flots (21 km)
- Stage 21 : Arles – Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhône (42,5 km)
2. More tourist information to know what to do and what to see along the ViaRhôna from Lake Geneva to the Mediterranean Sea :
3. Some ideas of packaged stays
- See the section : “Themed breaks”
4. Where to meet the ViaRhôna team?
Fahrrad & Erlebnisreisen mit Wandern, 16 & 17 January 2016
Come and meet the ViaRhôna team (with Ardèche and Belley Bas Bugey destinations) on stand N°9B75.
Fiets & Wandelbeurs 20 & 21 February 2016
Come and meet the ViaRhôna team (with Ardèche destination) on France stand
Belgium, Antwerp (Antwerp Expo -Bouwcentrum)
Fiets & Wandelbeurs, 27 & 28 february 2016 Fair specialized in cycling & hiking tourism ViaRh?na welcoms you on the Atout France stand