Create your personal Roadbook
Use the very useful functions of our roadbook facility to create your own tailormade cycle trip along ViaRhôna, adding useful addresses (for accommodation, sights to visit and other services) as you plan your trip in detail.
Preparing your cycling trip thanks to the ViaRhôna roadbook
Add the stages you’re interested in by clicking on ‘Add to my roadbook’ in the relevant stage descriptions.
Link the various stages you’ve chosen to create your own itinerary.
Select and save useful addresses and services for the relevant stages…
accommodation, sights to visit, bike-hire and bike-repair companies…
Download the GPS trail for your stages
in GPX format.
Add personal notes on the relevant stages.
Comments and things to remember.
- Print out your personal roadbook before setting out.
- Your personal roadbook will be automatically saved on your account and you can alter it as and when you want. You can even create several roadbooks if you wish.
Add to your roadbook on your return from your cycling trip:
- Add photos from the stages you’ve tackled.
- Add your personal comments.
- Share your roadbook on your social networks.
How to create your own cycling roadbook on the ViaRhôna website
- To create your personal roadbook, you need to register on the ViaRhôna website.
- Click on ‘Register’ in the top right-hand corner and fill out the relevant sections on the registration form.
- You will need to give a valid email address and user name.